Personal data protection
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you open the website. It helps the website to remember your login name and settings (such as language, font size and other display settings), with which you have chosen to see the website, so that each time you do not have to specify them anew.
- identify new or former clients;
- remember your choices made (for example, the language used) and provide enhanced, more personalized options;
- remember your display choices, for example, contrast, color settings or font sizes;
- remember if you have already provided answers to a pop-up survey (thus avoiding the need for you to do it again);
- compile anonymous statistics on how and what kind of real estate has been sought;
- gather a reliable website usage information that allows us to measure how well the website meets user needs and to make any necessary improvements (Google Analytics, Gemius Audience, Hotjar);
- analyse which sections of the website you are visiting and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Enabling these cookies is not necessarily required to use the website’s main functions, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block cookies at any time, but if you do it, some of the website options may not work as well as expected.
Please note that some cookies can be placed by third-party service providers that perform certain functions for our needs. Such third-party cookies are beyond our control. To learn more about their use, please visit the appropriate third-party’s website.
Your data controller
SIA “AVER Brokerage”, Reg. Nr. 40203213162, Address: Riga, 62-25 Lacplesa str., LV-1011.
The AVER Brokerage can use the website traffic statistics data to analyze the AVER Brokerage website visitors’ trends, but the AVER Brokerage shall not grant a profile for each individual visitor.
Access to your data
The statistics data about the website visitors can be accessed by the AVER Brokerage employees from the AVER Brokerage marketing and IT professionals, who are responsible for the data analysis and the website’s improvements.
The AVER Brokerage cooperation partners, who provide the website content management tools or maintain the website, may have access to the technical log files.
The Google Analytics tools are provided by the Google Inc. (US company) that has access to the statistical data collected by this tool. The Google Inc. has joined the EU-US Privacy protection principles, the EU-US Privacy protection list, confirming that the service provider complies with the EU required privacy standards. To this service provider the contractual obligations are also applicable that are intended to ensure privacy (available on https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/dpa/dataprocessingamendment_20160909.html).
How long does the AVER Brokerage store the data?
The AVER Brokerage uses the collected statistical data for analytical purposes for a period of three years.
Usually cookies are valid for a shorter period (day, week or month), but in some cases they are valid for one year.
How can you access your data?
By contacting the AVER Brokerage via e-mail [email protected], you can exercise your rights:
- to request access to your personal data;
- to request a correction of your personal data;
- to request a deletion of your personal data;
- to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data, if applicable.
In some cases, you may have the right to request to limit your personal data processing or object to your personal data processing.
You can use your rights in accordance with the applicable EU and national legislation.
If personal data are deleted following your request, the AVER Brokerage will keep only a copy of the information that is necessary to protect our or third-party legal interests, comply with national authorities’ orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or enforce any contract that you have concluded with the AVER Brokerage.
You can refuse to accept cookies from the browser menu or here:
Social media cookies